How to sign out of an apple ID
Option 1: iPhone / iPad
The logout process on iPhones and iPads differs depending on the version of the operating system installed on them.
Method 1: Current iOS / iPadOS Devices
- Go to settings and open "Apple ID".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press "Departure"..
- If the mode has been activated "Find the iPhone", enter the password to disable it.
- Make sure the two sliders at the bottom are off and press "Departure"..
- Press again. "Go out"to confirm the action.
To delete all personal information from your iPhone
- Go to settings and tap on the line "Basic"..
- Select the article. "Transfer or restart iPhone".
- Press "Reset"..
- Press "Keep going"..
Method 2: Devices with earlier versions of iOS / iPadOS
To log out of your account on your iPhone or iPad, do the following