Know how to eat in minecraft it is an essential task. In the game, the player needs feed to stay at the top of your skills and regain energy lost in combat. The best way to fill the avatar's stomach is with the use of animal meats. However, there are other more peaceful options, such as plantations. From ik4 We show you how to eat in Minecraft on all platforms.
To eat, just select a food from the menu y hold down the button that places the blocks, such as the right mouse button on the PC version or the left button on video games.
In the version for smartphones and tabletsHowever, you must select the item and touch any free area of the screen and hold it down, as if you were going to destroy a block, for the character to eat it. If you can't perform the action, your avatar may simply not need to eat at that time.
To keep up with the character's need to eat, just pay attention to the hunger bar. On PC and consoles, this information is above the items. On the smartphone, the bar is in the upper right corner. It is represented by several legs that slowly disappear to indicate hunger. Starting with three legs, the player's ability begins to decrease. When the hunger bar is full it is not possible to eat more.
- Look for animals like cows, sheep, chickens or pigs. Rabbits also leave meat, but in small quantities and they escape a lot, so they are not worth as much.
- Attack them with your fists or with a tool. The use of swords or Axes it is the most recommended for the task.
- After killing the animal, it will normally leave behind a piece of meat. It is possible to eat raw meat, but in this state it restores less hunger and can cause intoxication.
- To optimize consumption, place the meat on a stove with charcoal or firewood to cook it.
- To eat it, place the meat between your items and hold the button to place blocks. On PC, it is the right mouse button, while in video games it is the left button. In the version for smartphones and tablets, simply touch and hold a free area of the screen.
Alternatives to meat
- Attack the grass patches until they release seeds.
- With a hoe, prepare a patch of grass and plant the seeds.
- Make sure there is water nearby. If you don't have a bucket yet, start plant near water.
- After a while, the wheat will start to grow. Attack it to release wheat and sometimes more seeds to repeat the process.
- With three pieces of wheat on a workbench, you can create bread to eat. There are several other items that can be grown in addition to wheat, such as carrots, potatoes and radishes, scattered throughout the Minecraft world.