How to insert icons into PowerPoint. PowerPoint is a very complete program in which you can use icons in your presentations. The icons in PowerPoint are a very interesting feature that can allow us visually enhance presentation.
The good thing is that they are easy to use and come with many template options.
How to insert icons into PowerPoint step by step
To insert an icon. The first thing to do is:
- Click on the tab "Insert".
- Among the options that appear in the bar below, you will find the option "Icons".
- They will come out different «categories ».
- Simply, click one or more and then in «Insert" to add them to your PowerPoint presentation.
A very interesting option that we find is to work on the color of the inserted icons. To do this, you must click on the image and:
- Go to the flange of "Chart format » and choose from the colors that appear.
And following all these steps we have achieved insert icons into PowerPoint. What was not so difficult? So that you do not lose detail of all the functionalities, we recommend that you read how to make animations in PowerPoint and get the most out of this Office program.