How to make a pickaxe in Minecraft. Choosing a pickaxe in Minecraft is pretty straightforward. The game has several tools for interacting with the blocks in the game, but none are more iconic than peak, which has become a symbol of the game. The peaks are fundamental to advanceas they are used to obtain new materials. Therefore, since ik4 let's explain to you how to make a beak made of wood, stone, iron and more in Minecraft for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (PS4), Nintendo Switch, Android cell phone, iPhone (iOS) and PC.
Spikes are generally created with two sticks and three pieces of some material, initially Wood. Although the wooden pickaxe is the weakest of all, it is necessary to obtain stones to create the stone pickaxe.
If you insist on hitting a stone with your hands or another tool for a long time, the block will break, however you will not be able to use it. Each new material increases the life and efficiency of your pick, with the exception of gold, which does not create very robust tools.
- Hit some tree trunks to get two wooden sticks and planks.
- On a workbench, put the two sticks together with three materials of your choice, such as wood, stone, iron, gold or diamond.
- Take your picks to the Minecraft underground areas and use them to extract new materials.
How to create a netherite spike
- Employ two suits and three diamonds on a bench / workbench to create a diamond peak.
- In the Nether dimension, find the coordinate And: 15 deep and dig until you find ancient rubble (Ancient Debris). It must be extracted with a diamond pick.
- Place Ancient Waste in a fired furnace to obtain the Netherite Scrap. Mix four pieces of Netherite with four gold bars on a workbench to get a Netherite Bar.
- At a blacksmith table, combine your Diamond Pickaxe with the Netherite bar to get a Netherite Peak (Netherite Pickaxe).
This has been it! We hope this article has been useful to you. If you now want learn to summon the Enderdragon, continue browsing ik4.es.