How to make and undo obsidian in Minecraft. Minecraft has several materials to create elements, but obsidian is perhaps the one that provides the most possibilities. When obtained, the player's journey in the game universe expands along new paths, with portals to other dimensions, enchantment tables and flags.
Obsidian arises naturally when water touches a lava fountain block. Here it is important to understand the difference between lava source and lava alone, as only the source is capable of generating obsidian. A fountain block is one in which lava spreads in other directions. On the other hand, the scattered trace of the lava itself, when it comes into contact with water, becomes debris.
The player himself can make obsidian dropping a bucket of water into a lava fountain block and then carefully extracting it. To extract Obsidian, you need a Diamond or Netherite peak, but it is worth remembering that the user you will have no Netherite if you haven't been to the Nether at least once. A spike from any other material might insistently break the block, but will not generate obsidian.
At ik4 We show you how to make, break and get obsidian in Minecraft. Remember that the game is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 5 (PS5), Nintendo Switch, PC and in a mobile version for Android and iPhone (iOS).
How to make and undo obsidian in Minecraft step by step
- Find a place where there is wash and drop a bucket of water nearby. Remember to block the water so you don't get thrown into the lava.
- uses a diamond or netherite pickaxe to extract the block.
- Build things with Obsidian, like a portal to the Nether that uses 10 blocks (tips are optional) and allows you to travel to another dimension, for example.
- La obsidian along with diamonds and a book can also be used to create an enchantment table, which makes your tools more powerful.
- One option is to build a Ender's Chest with Obsidian and an Eye of Ender, which will keep your objects no matter where you open it.
- Lastly, as one of the most powerful elements in Minecraft, obsidian can be used to create the Beacon, along with a Star of Nether.
We hope this article has been useful to you. If you now want to learn to make a cannon in Minecraft, continue browsing Ik4.es.