Know how to make a fire in minecraft it is a simple and extremely useful task. In addition to becoming a light source when it works as a torch, it also allows you cooking small amounts of food without using any fuel. Another utility of the element is the signaling a specific point on the map thanks to the column of smoke it leaves in the sky.
Un fire takes longer to produce food than an oven, but is capable of cook up to four different items at once, one at each corner of the block, without the need for separate fuel such as coal or logs.
Fire can be turned off in various ways, such as emptying a bucket of water or interacting with it using a shovel. But nevertheless, will not be extinguished with the rain. Once erased, it is possible relight it with a flint. Its smoke range can also be expanded by placing a bale of hay directly under the fire pit.
At ik4 we show you step by step to how to create your own bonfire in Minecraft. Remember that the title is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (PS4), Nintendo Switch, Android, iPhone (iOS) and PC.
How to make fire in Minecraft step by step
- Get at least four logs of any type of tree.
- Use the Build menu to turn one of the logs into four wooden boards, then turn two wooden boards into four sticks. Are needed at least three sticks to create fire.
- looking for a lump of coal in caves or mountains and extract it with a pickaxe.
- In possession of all items, use a work table to create a fire.
- Place the fire somewhere on the map to be able to use it. There is no need to worry about firewood as fire does not spread fire and acts like a torch.
We hope this article on how to create fire in Minecraft has been useful to you. If you now want learn to make an anvil or do you want catch bees and honey in minecraft, we recommend that you continue browsing ik4.es. Until next time!.