There is nothing so practical how to make a rope in Minecraft. The procedure is simple and can be done in just a few steps. Also, the easiest way to make the animals follow the player es using strings or a tie.
In previous versions of the game, it was only possible to make animals follow the user if they were tamed or had food to attract them, but this method was quite limited and was replaced by rope. From ik4.es We show you how to rope in the game for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 5 (PS5), Nintendo Switch, Android, iPhone (iOS) and PC.
How to make rope in Minecraft step by step
To create the rope, you need to collect:
- Four wire obtained by killing spiders
- Un Slime Obtained from killing Slimes.
HR Spiders are easy to find in any area, however Slimes only appear inside caves or swamps.
Al attack a slime, will split into smaller versions that, when defeated, leave Slime goo behind.
Once you have the items, you just need use a work table to create two strings.
You can hook creatures and even boats selecting the chord between your elements and using the interaction button.
How to use the rope in Minecraft
- Kill some spiders until you get four wire.
- Kill a Slime to get a Slime goo.
- Use a workbench to create the bond with the elements.
- With the string selected, press the interact button in some animal or creature.
- You can also tie animals and creatures to fence posts.