How to save Netflix content to an SD card. The Netflix mobile app lets you save videos for offline viewing. On the Android smartphone, the function goes even further and frees the download of movies and series to a memory card installed in the phone. The function is present in the application for devices with the Google system and does not need another manual procedure that requires the use of a file manager.
With this feature implemented long ago, the user does not have to worry about the internal memory of the mobile phone running out if he wants to save a lot of videos to watch without the Internet. Once connected to a Wi-Fi network, you can download as many items as the external memory supports.
Here's how to save Netflix content to an SD card step by step.
How to save Netflix content to an SD card step by step
To modify the storage form you just have to follow the steps shown below:
- Go to Google Play Store and update your application.
- Then open the app and click on the three lines at the top of your mobile phone screen.
- A menu will appear with several options, you must search for "Application settings”Found in one of the last options on the list.
- Clicking on the mentioned option will bring up another menu with various options. You must click on "Download location”. A small menu will open indicating the internal storage and the SD card will be displayed on your mobile screen.
- Click on "SD card”And voila, everything you download will be on your device's memory card.
Remember that the files downloaded from Netflix have a advanced DRM system (Digital Rights Management) to protect copyrights and prevent pirated copies. Therefore, You cannot use videos downloaded to a memory card to transfer movies and series from the streaming platform to another device..
This has been it! We hope this article has been useful to you. If now you want to know how to watch netflix on a tv through your smartphone, continue browsing ik4.es.