How to unlock a mobile with a password. There are many reasons that can lead a user to forget their mobile phone password. And, although it is not a pleasant situation, it is easy to unlock a phone with passwordas long as the system is used AndroidAs Samsung, Xiaomi y LG, among others. Follow step by step the tutorial that we present from ik4.
Android-equipped mobile phones allow you to unlock your device in two ways: through Google account o via Samsung account, in the case of devices from the Korean manufacturer. In both modes, there is the requirement that the smartphone be connected to the internet.
Table of Contents
How to unlock a mobile phone with password on Android 4.4 or earlier
- On the unlock screen, simply make a mistake in the password or pattern five times and the option 'Forgotten password«. Click that option, or a similar option, depending on the language of the device.
- Enter your Google email and password and click «Log In»Or«Contac us«. If the data is correct, the phone will be unlocked. From there, simply register the new desired password.
How to unlock mobile phone with password on Android after 4.4
- Unfortunately, as of versions after Android 4.4, the only option offered is reset device. This will cause the phone to unlock, but it will erase all the data present on the smartphone. To perform this type of unlocking, go to myaccount.google.com/intro/find-your-phone or write in Google «Find my smartphone«.
- It is necessary that the mobile phone is registered in the same Google account, for the devices to be displayed. In both cases, make sure the device shown is yours and click on it.
- In the device manager, look for the option «Clean device»On the left of the screen.
- Click on the «Clean device«. From there, the mobile phone will return to the factory defaults, no need for a password to access.
How to recover Samsung account password
Before continuing with the tutorial, it is necessary to emphasize that the function will only work if the user has previously registered with Samsung account. In addition, in this type of unlocking, the default screen lock information, password, PIN or biometric data will be removed from the phone. Therefore, once unlocked, it is suggested that device protection re-register.
- On another device, sign in to account.samsung.com to access your Samsung account and enter email and password.
- Choose "Devices»And search«Find my mobile»Within the Samsung account.
- Click on «Find my phone«.
- Wait for the device to load and the location at the bottom of the screen. Then touch «To unlock«.
- Confirm your intention to unlock by selecting «To unlock«.
- Enter the password for the Samsung account and tap «Next". The smartphone screen should be unlocked immediately.
This has been it! We hope this article has been useful to you and now you know how to unlock the password of your smartphone. If you liked this guide and now you want to know with what part of the body can you unlock an iphone 5S, continue browsing ik4.es.