The history of visited pages in Opera browser allows you to return to previously visited sites even after a long time. With this tool, it is possible not to "lose" a valuable web resource that the user initially did not pay attention to or forgot to bookmark. There are several ways to find the information you sometimes need, and today we tell you what they are.
Table of Contents
View history in Opera.
Opera's browsing history is viewed with the browser's own tools, but the location of the files where it is stored can also be opened. Let's see how to do it in different ways.
Method 1: Hot Keys
The easiest way to open the browsing history section in Opera is to use the hotkeys. To do this, just type the combination on the keyboard Ctrl + HThe desired page containing the history will open immediately.
For users who are not used to taking into account different combinations, there is another way almost as easy.
- Go to the Opera browser menu, the button of which is in the upper left corner of the window. From the list that appears, select "History".. Below is an additional list of the most recently visited web pages. But if this is not enough and more detailed data is required, you need to click the item again "History".The desired section will be redirected to the desired section.
- Navigating the history is very easy. All records are grouped by date, each containing the name of the website visited, its Internet address, as well as the time of the visit. You can navigate by clicking on the desired name. In addition, in the left part of the window there are elements "Today", "Yesterday". и The Ancients.. The first shows only the web pages visited today, the second shows the web pages visited yesterday. If you go to the last item, the records of all the web pages visited since the day before yesterday and before are displayed. There is also a form to search the history by entering the full or partial name of the web page.
Method 3: Open the history file locations
Sometimes it is necessary to know where the Opera browser's web browsing history directory is physically located. These data are stored on the hard drive, in the browser's profile directory, in the "History"located in the folder "Local storage". The problem is that depending on the version of the browser, the operating system and the user's configuration, the path of this directory may be different.
- To find out where the profile of a certain application instance is located, open the Opera menu, click "Help". and then select "Upon"..
- The window that opens contains all the basic data of the application. On "Roads". Looking for an item "Profile".. Next to the name is the full path of the profile. For example, in the case of Windows 7, in most cases it will look like the following
C:Users(имя пользователя)AppDataRoamingOpera SoftwareOpera Stable
- You just have to copy this path and paste it into the address bar "Explorer". Windows and navigate to the profile directory by pressing the key "Enters"..
- Open the local storage folder where the Opera browser browsing history files are stored. You can now perform various manipulations with this data, if you wish, in the same way it can be viewed through any other file manager.
You can see the physical location of history files by typing the path to them in Opera's address bar, just like you did with Windows Explorer.
Each file in the local storage folder is a single entry containing the URL of a web page in Opera's history list.
As you can see, viewing the history in Opera is very easy. If you want, you can also open the physical location of the web page visit data files.
We are glad that we have been able to help you with your problem.
Our specialists will try to respond as quickly as possible.
Has this article helped you?